Special Purpose Inspections
Our comprehensive written reports include photographs and are easy to follow. Problems are clearly identified along with repair options. All our inspections include NZS 4306:2005.
A general report will include an assessment on the following areas:
● Roof components
● Interior (room by room)
● Earthquake damage/repairs
● Moisture testing the 'wet areas'
● Operation of windows and doors
● Plumbing/sewer/stormwater drainage
● Ceiling & subfloor spaces
● Structure of out buildings
● Broad floor level survey
● Basic electrical check
● Vermin infestation
In addition to inspections we can offer project management of building repairs and upgrades along with dispute resolution services.
These inspections cover:
● Plumbing, Drainage & Electrical Assessments
● Compliance Statements for non-permitted work
● Review Earthquake Damage or Repair SOW
● Mould and Asbestos testing and analysis
● Dilapidated/Building Condition Reports
● Building Compliance
Concerned about a "leaky home"? Want peace of mind?
We can conduct a thorough check of the design and condition of your home's plaster cladding and structure.
An assessment includes a weathertightness inspection, a non-invasive moisture test and a property file review.
Thermo imaging is also available.
Invasive or destructive testing may need to follow.
All checks are strictly confidential.